Overview of Hostel
Welcome to Kimono Inn UTAKATA.
Conveniently located in Himeji-city, Kimono Inn UTAKATA is a good choice for visiting the world heritage of West Japan. It is only 7 minutes away from Himeji Stataion. In addition, it is also within close proximity of many sights, such as Himeji Castle and Engyouji
Address: 1-60 Houjouguchi, Himeji-city, Hyogo, 670-0935, Japan.
It is a 9-minute walk from JR Himeji Station.
1. Go from Himeji Station to the direction of Himeji-jo Castle.
2. Turn to the right at the piloti of piole.
3. Turn to the left and enter to “MIYUKIDOHRI“.
4. Go ahead through the intersection of “MIYUKIDOHRI” to the right.
5. Go straight ahead through the intersection of “Shin-Ekimaecho“.
6. Pass the convenience store.
7. A signboard of “P” seen to your right is a mark.
7 minutes from Himeji Station 5 minutes from grocery, opened until 24:00 1 minute from convenience store Many sights to see, like Himeji Castle, Engyouji Temple, etc. You can also experience wearing a kimono that is rent from my shop (Jokamachi-style is kimono rental syop. Our owner runs this shop)
Conditions & Policy
1. Check-in Time: 18:00 - 23:30. 2. Check-out Time: 06:00 - 11:00. 3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival. 4. Cancellation Policy: (1) One week before arrival date: 30%; (2) Two day before arrival date: 50%; (3) On the arrival date or in case of No-Show:100% of the hotel charges; (4) One day before arrival date:100% 5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check-in is over 16 years old. 6. Reception Hours: from 16:00 to 23:30. 5. No smoking in the entire building. 6. Breakfast Included: Bread and hot water ready. 7. Pets are not allowed.