Overview of Hostel
Koya Backpackers is a renovated Japanese traditional style guesthouse at Karuizawamachi in Nagano. Karuizawa is popular tourist destincation for summer vacation. People here are enjoying hiking, tennis, golfs, and forest bathing in the forest.
Koya Backpackers is located middle of the way from Ka
There are Shinkansen, highway buses and local train runnnig.
Nearest station is Nakakaruizawa Station.
Shinkansen Station is Karuizawa Station.
Those stations are connected by the local train.
From Station to the hostel is recommend to use the buses or taxies.
Even if you have plan to visit to Hoshino resort then free shuttle bus provided by Hoshino resort also available.
shuttle takes you direct to Hoshino onsen tonbo no yu. from there to hostel will be 10min by your foot.
?shuttle depart from south gate of Karuizawa stationt or South gate of Nakakaruizawa station. It will change depending on season.
- By Train:
Station?Nakakaruizawa Station (shinano railway Karuizawa to Nagano)
1. From Tokyo to Karuizawa by Hokuriku Shinkansen (JR): takes about 1h
2. From Nakakaruizawa Station:
(1) take Seibu kogen bus to Karuizawa sengataki onsen iriguchi????????????: 7min
(2) Karuizawa Sengataki Onsen iriguchi to the hostel on foot: 4min
on foot to the hostel: 30min
- By Highway Bus:
1. From Tokyo:
Seibu kougen Bus ? Chikuma Bus (Ikebukuro) bus stop: seibu karuizawa office-7min by walk: Karuizawa staiton
Hana Bus Kankouo Travis Japan (shinjuku) bus stop: Komoro station transit train to go to Karuizawa (please check above 'By Train')
2. From Osaka:
Kintetsu Bus & Chikuma Bus bus stop: Nakakaruizawa, Karuizawa (please check above 'By Train')
Hana Bus Kankouo Travis Japan (Umeda, Kyoto hachijo) bus stop: Komoro station transit train to go to NakaKaruizawa (please check above 'By Train').
Facilities around the hostel by walk: *Hoshino area with Tonbo no yu hot spring (1) Sengataki onsen hot spring (2) Shiotsubo onsen hot spring *Shopping (especially for Foods) SEVEN-ELEVEN 15min by walk ?opening time 6?00?23?00? *About the supermarket (1) ???(Tsuruya) ?389-0111 ??????????2707 (2) ???(Matsuya) ?389-0102 ??????????????1323-1002 ?2 of supermarket difficult to go by your foot. recommend to get some food before arriving to Koya backpackers.
Conditions & Policy
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 21:00. 2. Check-out Time: until 11:00. 3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival. 4. Cancellation Policy: (1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required. (2) If cancelled or changed from 2 days to the day before the arrival date, 50% of the full balance will be charged. (3) If cancelled or changed on the arrival date or in case of No-Show, 100% of the full balance will be charged. 5. Age Restriction: (1) Koya Backpackers accepts over 15 years old in the dormitory rooms. (2) Private room is from 6 years old. 6. Reception Hours: 08:00-11:00; 16:00-21:00. 7. Extra 8% taxes fee is required when check-in. 8. Curfew: (1) Karuizawa-machi is not allow to 23:00 on and after sales. - Please note Gad and noise until late at night as not lead to inconvenience to the neighborhood. (2) Curfew and extinction is on 22:30.