Overview of Hostel
Right in the middle of Hakata! 2 min walk to the yatai area, 5 min walk to a subway sta., 12min walk to Tenjin area, 15 min walk to JR Hakata. Our bicycle rental is the perfect way to get around and explore the city at your pace.
Fukuoka Hana Hostel is opened in March, 2013 with the aim of making
For those who do not want to walk 15 minutes.
5 minutes walk from Subway Nakasu-Kawabata station.
1. From JR Hakata, change trains to Subway Kuko Line [200JPY]
2. Get off at Nakasu-Kawabata station [K09] [about 3min]
3. Walk out of Exit No.5. (Exit for Kawabata)
4. On the way upstairs, the staircase splits into two. You MUST take the right staircase, and then you will come out in the shopping arcade.
5. Go left and walk along on the shopping arcade about 300m. And you will find us, closer to the end of the shopping arcade, on your right side. The shopping street will cross over two back streets. Stay under the roof of the shopping arcade until you reach us!
For those who do not mind walking about 15 minutes.
1. Get off at JR Hakata Station.
2. After passing the ticket gate (Central Gate), make the first left and proceed to 'Hakata Gate (West)'.
3. Take 'Hakata Ekimae Dori Street' starting from the brick red colored building.
4. Walk along the same road (Hakata Ekimae Dori Street) about 600m. Please note that the road will turn slightly to the right after about 300m. So be sure to stay on the same road (Hakata Ekimae Dori Street). From when you turn slightly right, you have about 450m more until you see the pedestrian overpass.
5. At the pedestrian overpass, you will see a supermarket called 'Gourmet City' on your right-hand side. Cross the pedestrian crossing in front of this supermarket towards the red walled house.
6. You can take the narrow street in between the red walled house and the shop that has blue plastic sheets underneath the red and white sign.
7. After about 50m, you will see the entrance of a shopping street. After walking along the shopping street about 30m, you will find us on your left side..
- 15 minute walk from JR Hakata station - 12 minute walk to Tenjin station - 5 minute walk from the nearest subway station 'Nakasu-Kawabata' - Just 3 minute walk to one of the biggest downtown in Japan 'Nakasu' and Fashion Complex 'Canal City' - Located in the shopping arcade, a tons of stores nearby
Conditions & Policy
--Reception Hours and Check In Time-- *Our reception is open from 8:00 to 14:00 and 15:00 to 22:00 (check-in time is from 15:00 to 22:00) *If you would arrive out of our reception hours, please let us know in advance. We will tell you how to enter the hostel and further information. firstname.lastname@example.org 092-282-5353 *Luggage storage is available for FREE even before check-in and after check-out. *Even before 15:00, you can use all hostel facilities except guest rooms. --Cancellation Policy-- If you wish to cancel or change your reservation, we will require 2 DAYS ADVANCED NOTICE from the date of your arrival (e.g. if your arrival date is on the 5th, then before 22:00 [Japan Time] of the 3rd), otherwise the cancellation fee of one night's stay will be charged. Cancellations made with two days or more advanced notice will not be charged. --Group Booking-- For groups of more than 5 people, we may require additional condition when you make a reservation request.