Overview of Hostel
Welcome to Waya Hostel Sapporo.
Waya Hostel is unlike any other in Japan.
Our reception desk doubles as a bar while we get the formalities out of the way. It is more than likely that, upon walking in, you will find a handful of Sapporo locals (Sappo-locals) hanging out by our fireplace with our ot
?From New Chitose Airport?
Using a bus is the easiest and the cheapest way from the New Chitose Airport.
After you pass through the arriving gate, you will find the 'Chuo Bus Counter'.
Get the ticket for 'Downtown Sapporo (via Sapporo Dome) '. ?1030
Take a bus at the Station 14.
Get off at 'Premier Tsubaki Hotel (Sapporo Renaissance Hotel)'. (about 70 min from the airport)
1)Go across the road. (Opposite side of the Premier Tsubaki Hotel)
2)Go straight with 'Premier Tsubaki Hotel (Renaissance Hotel)' on the right hand.
(5 min walk)
2) Turn left at the orange building 'Ride Life service'.
3) Go straight and you can see the building with a red canoe and a
black chimney. This is our hostel, Waya!
?From JR Sapporo Station?
[New Chitose Airport]?JR Rapid Airport Express?880?[JR Shin sapporo
Station]?Change to Touzai Line (subway)?290?[Kikusui Station]
From Kikusui Station:
1) Exit from ''EXIT3'' and turn left.
2) Cross the street and turn right at the first intersection (at the corner where 'Seven-Eleven' stands)
3) Walk straight about 4min (You will see 'Seico-Mart' on the other side of the street) .
4) Turn left at the corner of the flower shop signed '????' in Japanese.
5) Go straight for 1 min and you'll see our hostel on the left side.
The building with a red canoe and a black chimney. This is our hostel, Waya!.
We are located at walking distance of the city centre, Susukino and Odori area. You can get almost anywhere in the centre of Sapporo city within 20-40 minutes on foot. The neighbourhood is downtown area that is quiet and safe. We are also within 2~4 blocks from a lot of stores including supermarkets, and convenience stores.
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Not Accepted
1. Check in is from 4pm to 10pm; check out is until 11am. 2. Cash only upon arrival. 3. Cancellation policy: Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival will incur the all nights charge.