Overview of Hostel
Opened in July 2015, Ken's House faces Yotsubashi-suji Avenue. It is within close proximity of Namba Station, only a 1-minute walk.
Bunk-bed dormitory style rooms
There are female only and mixed dorms available in Ken's House. On each floor are 2 toilets and a shower room. Free Wi-Fi access is
If from Kansai Airport train
1. Ride the Nankai Limited Express Rapit ?48 No. Namba Line at Kansai International Airport Kansai Airport Station.
2. about 40 minutes to Namba Station.
3. out from Exit 7 of Namba Station, go straight.
4. Turn left at that Maruichiya's Udon, soba noodle restaurant, on the other hand will enter the passage.
5. Since there is a Family Mart's in the right hand,
Where you bend the Yotsubashi muscle to the left.
6. If you walk a little, there is KEN'S HOUSE.
You can see immediately because facing the Yotsubashi muscle of the boulevard!
If from Kansai Airport Limousine bus
1. Take the limousine bus from Kansai International Airport the first floor of the bus stop.
2. about 50 minutes to Namba (OCAT).
3. When you arrive at Namba (OCAT), comes out from the east entrance.
4. Walk the road between the Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka and Laurel Tower Namba.
5. Enter the one way of Esperanto building next to it.
6. Turn right the Yotsubashi muscle, cross the pedestrian crossing.
7. When you have finished over, because there is Pitattohausu on your left, cross the pedestrian crossing towards it.
8. When you are finished over, bend to the right, there is a KEN'S HOUSE If you walk a little.
You can see immediately because facing the Yotsubashi muscle of the boulevard!.
Downtown, which spread around the Namba is 'Minami'. Dotonbori, known for flashy billboards, such as crab debauchery and Glico, unique shops and cafes, such as the Shinsaibashi, Horie dotted, lined with luxury brand shops, such as Shinsaibashi there is a place of origin, the United States village of youth culture, diversity It is an energetic city full of such charm. In addition, chic and is Bunraku and Kabuki upper culture since the Edo era, and boasts a lot of theater, such as comic dialogue. If you want to enjoy the Osaka can not experience 'Kotekote' in other areas come to Minami.
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 21:00. (1) If check in after 21:00, please contact us in advance. (2) If you do not either check in by this time or inform in advance, your booking may be cancelled by the property. (3) You are required to present a photo identification at check-in. 2. Check-out Time: from 09:00 to 11:00. - In the case of the extended night wish, please request 2 days in advance. 3. Payment: (1) Cash or credit card is welcomed upon arrival. (2) You are required to pay the total amount of the reservation upon check-in. 4. Cancellation Policy: (1) Cancellations are free up to 3 days (Japanese time) before your arrival date. (2) In case of changed or cancelled later, or in case of No-Show, the full balance will be charged and no refund will be given. 5. Reception Hours: 09: 00-13:00; 14:00-21? 00. 6. Age Restriction: 7. There is no curfew. From 22: 00 until the next 08:00: (1) Please be quiet. (2) Please use the night-only entrance. 8. Please note that there is no lifts at the property. - The 2nd floor is available for female only, and mixed dormitory rooms are located on 3rd-5th floors. 9. The hostel is a non-smoking building. 10. Valuables and luggage should be managed on your own.